Форум TeamX
   Home   Members  
Pages: 1 [2] |   Go Down

Author Topic: Проект "Dominion"  (Read 3586 times)
Pavel
Глобальный модератор

Re: Проект "Dominion"
« Reply #15 on: 25 November 2009, 21:52:39 »

2 Dude101
We all look forward to seeing this mod.  Is the graphics megamod still a part of Dominion?  allot of people where upset when that disappeared.  It looked very nice.
Перевод:
Мы все смотрим в будущее в ожидании мода. Графика из мегамода до сих пор является частью Доминиона? Много людей были расстроены когда он (тот) исчез. Выглядело неплохо.

Не понятно:
1) Какая графика из мегамода?
Специально посмотрел ресурсы мегамода, там присутствуют ресурсы Доминиона (стены, сценери, вещи). Причем все картинки делались специально по моей просьбе для квестов либо сюжета). Или я вопрос не понял? 
2) Кто исчез?

В жизни нельзя быть уверенным на 100%, ведь ни когда не знаешь когда...
Dude101
Пользователь

« Reply #16 on: 26 November 2009, 00:38:20 »

Sorry my mistake.  I was under the impression that this mod:

http://fforum.kochegarov.com/index.php?showtopic=18579

was part of Dominion.  I was recalling something I read years ago.  Allot of people where upset that the mod died.

Off topic:
BTW we used some of your art in Mutants Rising.  We will be releasing our mod in January (probably).  Feel free to use our art when we release it.  There are allot of resources that will be helpful to you and others (see some screenshots at www.mutantsrising.com)

Pavel
Глобальный модератор

« Reply #17 on: 26 November 2009, 01:03:52 »

Feel free to use our art when we release it
Не стесняйтесь, использовать наше искусство после выпуска

http://mutantsrising.com/index.php?page=gallery

На 4 скрине находится грузовик из моего мода Доминион. Я не помню, что бы давал право мои разработки раздавать от чужого имени. И о том, что используются мои ресурсы слова не одного не нашел. Присваивать себе чужие разработки и распоряжатся ими - не хорошо.

Dude101
Пользователь

« Reply #18 on: 26 November 2009, 01:16:46 »

Sorry you are not happy.  We thought it was okay to use the art, and to remove it this late in development would be very hard.  Dominion is in the credits. 

Hopefully our art will make you feel better.  It is for all free to use on release (January).  We have 3632 FRMs, and an art folder weighing 190MB to give to the modding community, of which 99% is unique to Mutants Rising.

Pavel
Глобальный модератор

« Reply #19 on: 26 November 2009, 01:38:21 »

На сайте посвещенном Mutants Rising есть строка "Coyright © 2009 Joosep Kõivistik"
На сколько я понимаю, это что то вроде все права защищены и принадлежат Joosep Kõivistik.

Мне не жалко использования артов в других модах. Для этого все и делается.
Но на этом скрине и вообще на сайте не увидел упоминания о Доминионе. Наверно плохо смотрел. Улыбка
http://www.falloutfor.nm.ru/Image/11.JPG

Dude101
Пользователь

« Reply #20 on: 26 November 2009, 01:48:31 »

Oh, that's copyright for the website only.  We don't claim to own all of the art in the mod.  Bethesda would probably sue us hehe.  Beth does own everything I ever wrote which is not something I am happy about. 

We can take that picture down, if you do not like the website copyright associated with the image.

edit

We are adding some text the the gallery section to thank the various mods we acquired art from, so no one gets the wrong idea.  I think that is the only piece of art on there we never made our selves though.
« Last Edit: 26 November 2009, 02:19:23 by Dude101 »

Jordan
Пользователь

« Reply #21 on: 26 November 2009, 18:07:48 »

Quote from: Dude101 on 26 November 2009, 01:16:46
Hopefully our art will make you feel better.  It is for all free to use on release (January).  We have 3632 FRMs, and an art folder weighing 190MB to give to the modding community, of which 99% is unique to Mutants Rising.
Шокирован Шокирован Шокирован

Where to download?

Воспрянет Россия, из праха отцов
Расправятся крылья, миллионов сердец
Поднимут все головы и грудью вздохнут
И громка скажут, что пришли
Мы пришли, со столетней войны
Wasteland Ghost
Администратор

Маленькое Злое Привидение

« Reply #22 on: 27 November 2009, 12:22:23 »

2Dude101
Pavel is not talking about taking down the picture. He's talking about keeping the authorship. Text in readme, one word in the gallery... such kind of things. But he said nothing like "I don't wan't you (or anyone) to use my art". Please, don't get him wrong. He wants to share his work, but he also want people to know who is the author. That's all, as I understand it.
Pages: 1 [2] |   Go Up